Vine Lace Earrings

Add a review
only 1 available

Descriptions

I created these Vine Lace Earrings by shaping and hammering the organic frame shapes from sterling silver and wrapping on some vine "lace" I made using 14K gold-filled wire. The original design was inspired by my husband teaching our family about Jesus, the Vine. “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing." John 15. They are light and gorgeous and measure 2.5 inches long and 1 inch wide. Since I create these by hand 1 pair at a time, I can make the vine lace from rose gold or bronze (brownish), just contact me! I'm praying when you wear these Vine Lace Earrings you'll remember God loves you and He created you for good works! Eph 2:10.

Similar Products

2904269075977308414

Add a review