Vine Filigree Family Necklace

6 reviews / Add a review
made to order

Descriptions

This sterling silver Vine Filigree Family Necklace is shaped and hammered then the crystal birthstones are wrapped on one by one. Next the curls and "filigree" wire is added to the Pendant. It can be adjusted to family size, this one holding the 8 family members is 2.5 inches long and 2 inches wide.  The 18 inch chain is finished with a handmade hook and eye clasp as well as a signed question mark which is the Wire We Here signature. The original design was inspired by my husband teaching my family about Jesus, the Vine. “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing." John 15. The family is truly blessed who abides in the Lord! May this necklace remind you of that for years to come.

The Birthstones used are Swarovski rounds in 6mm. Comment with the months of birth you wish in order. January - red garnet, February - purple amethyst, March - light blue aquamarine, April - clear diamond, May - green emerald, June - light purple tanzanite, July - fuschia ruby, August - light green peridot, September - blue sapphire, October - light rose tourmaline, November - amber topaz, December - turquoise blue topaz Your very own Family necklace will be made by hand in McKinney, Texas from sterling silver  **custom order**

Similar Products

9145049219026209729

Reviews

  1. I think my sister and I are going to go in together on this for our mom for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you create something similar to this as a Tree? Our friend Gayle recommended you. I have about 14 precious and semi-precious gems. Most are small pear shaped, a few are round. I wouldn't want them beaded, and they're so small that wrapping could hide them. If you think you can do something like this, I can send a few pics to you. My name is Kim Grieser and my email is kim.grieser@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete