Non-hoop Hoop Earrings

Add a review
Made to order. Normal size (2.25inches) ships unless you request Small or Long.

Descriptions

So the only thing I don't love about normal Hoop earrings is when something gets caught on them, OUCH! I noticed the first day I wore these how cool it was that if something did get "caught" on my earring, IT JUST SLIPPED RIGHT OFF as the hoop isn't continuous at the bottom! These are my favorite everyday earrings, so lightweight and cute, you can even sleep in them. Made just for you!

LONG - about 3 inches long and 1 1/2 inches wide (pictured in GOLD)
NORMAL - 2.25 inches long and 1 inch wide (pictured in STERLING) **you'll get this size in Sterling silver unless you specify LONG or SMALL or GOLD
SMALL - about 1.25 inch and 3/4 inch wide
Free plastic backs included upon request.
 



Similar Products

6030673141750432629

Add a review